Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recruiting Members.. Do's and Don't's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit Hc
Admin
Admin
Spirit Hc

Recruiting Members.. Do's and Don't's Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting Members.. Do's and Don't's   Recruiting Members.. Do's and Don't's EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:19 pm

Hello Very Happy,

We currently have 31 members at the time of this post and were averaging about 5 new members a dayand with about 2-4 of those new members being active (which is extremely good What a Face ). Recently, I have received a few PM’s from several members asking how they can help F2p Village grow in the past few days and would like to inform all of us on the forums how you may help and the Do's and Don'ts. Very Happy

Over the past few days I’ve been in-game, I’ve noticed a lot of low level skillers (especially at Barbarian village), majority of them being level 3 and also most likely f2p. They are the perfect candidates for our forum. In-order to get them to our forum, we will have to get them to our CC first. In addition, If I am on during the time, I will give as much of them as I can a rank (most likely a smiley). If we all do this while we are on and invite 1-2 people into the cc, we will have at least 10-15 new members in the CC, this should be enough members to start a decent F2p Skillling CC and more will return and invite other F2p Skillers. After this, new members should be lured into our forum sometime or later just like the old CC ‘f 2 p c c’. There are a few ways to do this by telling them to go to Salmoneus' Runescape Fourm and searching 'F2p village' or telling them to myminicity and tell them to type 'f2p village', from there, you will have to break our link down a tad because Myminicity doesnt allow links either. (EX: {f2pvillage.[in one post]} {forumotion.[in the another post]} and {Net} in the third post). But please note: It is against Rule 11 to tell other players the Direct web address.
In addition to new possible recruits in-game. There are others on major Runescape fansites that you can invite over, this will be much easier because we can share links then. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://f2pvillage.forumotion.net
packman9898
Active Forum Member
Active Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Members.. Do's and Don't's   Recruiting Members.. Do's and Don't's EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 6:24 am

Good thinking Razz If I am ever around f2p, I will search afro
Back to top Go down
iSkill
F2p Skiller
F2p Skiller
iSkill

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Members.. Do's and Don't's   Recruiting Members.. Do's and Don't's EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 10:02 pm

Spirit is a very good person! he tries to not get us banned! I agree, very good thinking!

~iSkill geek
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/selenamontage
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Members.. Do's and Don't's   Recruiting Members.. Do's and Don't's Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruiting Members.. Do's and Don't's
Page 1 of 1