Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx...

Go down 
+8
The Everlost
packman9898
`Canteen
iSkill
Z0mg noob
Spirit Hc
basketballman
Belgian Ftw
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Belgian Ftw
Admin
Admin
Belgian Ftw

New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx... Empty
PostSubject: New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx...   New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx... EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 8:20 am

Ok, we all know the following:
- Main account
- Pure account
- Skiller account
- Scout account (to scout wildy for rune spawn and revenants)

But today I've seen somethin quite nice, which I think is also still quite new...
I saw a level-3 with every skill at level 1, who had 300K.
I asked him if he was a skiller, and how he made the money.
He answered me he was a Drop Party account, with every stat at level 1.
Btw, his name was Xbestxdropx.

What I think of Drop Party accounts:
- In F2P, they are quite nice to have (if they have much money).
- In P2P, they aren't. Because in P2P you can still earn millions with every skill 1, by picking flax, and then say you got all from drop parties.

~Belgian Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/rvanrompaey
basketballman
Top Recruiter
Top Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx...   New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx... EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 9:12 am

Cool! I've never thought of an account like that. Good find Smile

~Basket
Back to top Go down
Spirit Hc
Admin
Admin
Spirit Hc

PostSubject: Re: New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx...   New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx... EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 1:42 pm

Thats nice, wit all that cash, he can make a good amount of cash investing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://f2pvillage.forumotion.net
Belgian Ftw
Admin
Admin
Belgian Ftw

PostSubject: Re: New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx...   New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx... EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 2:32 pm

Spirit Hc wrote:
Thats nice, wit all that cash, he can make a good amount of cash investing Very Happy
I told him that too, but the said something like "No, I don't want this to be a merchanting acocunt. It's only for parties!".
Back to top Go down
Z0mg noob

PostSubject: Re: New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx...   New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx... EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 3:35 pm

Thats cool, but you'll have more chance from members since theres less people usually.

Drop account lol, waits 1 hour doing nothing to get a prize Surprised
Back to top Go down
Belgian Ftw
Admin
Admin
Belgian Ftw

PostSubject: Re: New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx...   New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx... EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 3:46 pm

Z0mg noob wrote:
Thats cool, but you'll have more chance from members since theres less people usually.

Drop account lol, waits 1 hour doing nothing to get a prize Surprised
Indeed, boring and no-life, but respected... :s
Back to top Go down
iSkill
F2p Skiller
F2p Skiller
iSkill

PostSubject: Re: New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx...   New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx... EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 9:58 pm

Wow 300k by drop parties? Cool! A little hard to do though is what I think....

~iSkill geek
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/selenamontage
`Canteen
F2p Skiller
F2p Skiller
`Canteen

PostSubject: Re: New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx...   New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx... EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 7:01 am

300k seems like a lot from drop parties.
F2p drop parties are usually like 5k arrows or something.

He must have a fast internet silent

`Canteen
Back to top Go down
packman9898
Active Forum Member
Active Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx...   New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx... EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:29 pm

Not the best way of making money, but cool to see accounts like hat around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Everlost
Active Forum Member
Active Forum Member
The Everlost

PostSubject: Re: New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx...   New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx... EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 9:47 am

There is one i've never tried but would be cool to try sometime and it's a Quester account.
on Quester account your goal is to gather qps as much as you can and at the same time trying to be
as low cb as you can.

there is one good quester i know, hes name is Mm Level Xv. He has done Monkey Madness at lvl 15 which
is the lowest cb lvl for the quest there can be since you get attack and mage xp from Tree gnome village and Grad tree.
Back to top Go down
Lawl
Moderators
Moderators
Lawl

PostSubject: Re: New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx...   New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx... EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:21 am

The Everlost wrote:
There is one i've never tried but would be cool to try sometime and it's a Quester account.
on Quester account your goal is to gather qps as much as you can and at the same time trying to be
as low cb as you can.

there is one good quester i know, hes name is Mm Level Xv. He has done Monkey Madness at lvl 15 which
is the lowest cb lvl for the quest there can be since you get attack and mage xp from Tree gnome village and Grad tree.

Yeah i know him to, hes done it i think 3 times?
Back to top Go down
The Everlost
Active Forum Member
Active Forum Member
The Everlost

PostSubject: Re: New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx...   New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx... EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 4:20 am

Lawl wrote:
The Everlost wrote:
as low cb as you can.

Yeah i know him to, hes done it i think 3 times?

I don't know how many times but i think 1 is enough Razz
Back to top Go down
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx...   New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx... EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 7:54 am

But skilling is funnier than drop partys. Shocked
Back to top Go down
I L Ov E U I
Admin
Admin
I L Ov E U I

PostSubject: Re: New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx...   New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx... EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 9:58 am

Thats pretty cool. HOWEVER

He's going to be just walking around aimlessly untill all of a sudden the bankers spam Drop party.

Unless he's on another account, and when the bankers spam he logs off, and goes on his drop party pure ?
Back to top Go down
Belgian Ftw
Admin
Admin
Belgian Ftw

PostSubject: Re: New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx...   New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx... EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 12:58 pm

I L Ov E U I wrote:

He's going to be just walking around aimlessly untill all of a sudden the bankers spam Drop party.

Unless he's on another account, and when the bankers spam he logs off, and goes on his drop party pure ?
Yes, and I figured out something...
He could have just pretended to have achieved the money by drop parties, and runned airs in world 16...
Back to top Go down
Morgan cook
F2p Skiller
F2p Skiller

PostSubject: Re: New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx...   New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx... EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 4:08 pm

yEH... LAME ACC I THINK... sorry caps

I hate wc and fm pures... so lame and they have no point!
Back to top Go down
The Everlost
Active Forum Member
Active Forum Member
The Everlost

PostSubject: Re: New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx...   New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:21 am

Morgan cook wrote:
yEH... LAME ACC I THINK... sorry caps

I hate wc and fm pures... so lame and they have no point!

i wouldn't do that kind of acc either :S (the drop party one) but i think wc / fm pures are quite cool Razz
Back to top Go down
I L Ov E U I
Admin
Admin
I L Ov E U I

PostSubject: Re: New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx...   New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 9:13 am

Belgian Ftw wrote:
I L Ov E U I wrote:

Yes, and I figured out something...
He could have just pretended to have achieved the money by drop parties, and runned airs in world 16...

True !

Nice thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx...   New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx... Empty

Back to top Go down

New type of RS accounts? Today I met Xbestxdropx...
Page 1 of 1