Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to upload Signatures and Avatars.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit Hc
Admin
Admin
Spirit Hc

How to upload Signatures and Avatars. Empty
PostSubject: How to upload Signatures and Avatars.   How to upload Signatures and Avatars. EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:44 pm

How to upload Signatures and Avatars

First go to the main page of F2p Village. Once your there, find ‘Profiles’, It is just below the F2p village banner.
How to upload Signatures and Avatars. 1copy

Signature.
After you found it and click it, you will notice a screen displaying your username, email and a lot of other stuff. Right above this is another option. Click ‘Signature’.
How to upload Signatures and Avatars. 2-4

Here you will see your current Signature. And right below it is an textbox, this is where you input your signature.
How to upload Signatures and Avatars. 3-3

Afterwards, if you would like your signature to be displayed every time you post, go back to the options where you found ‘signature’. And click ‘Preferences’.
How to upload Signatures and Avatars. 6-1

Scroll down to the bottom and find this:
How to upload Signatures and Avatars. 7-1
Once you find it check ‘Yes’.

Go back to the main page of the ‘Profiles’ (Shown in steps above). Once at profile, Click ‘Avatar’.
How to upload Signatures and Avatars. 4-2

Here you will see 4 options. The first option will upload a profile from your computer. The second and third will upload a file that you already saved in web format. And finally the last one will upload a picture from our Gallery.
How to upload Signatures and Avatars. 5-1
Back to top Go down
https://f2pvillage.forumotion.net
I L Ov E U I
Admin
Admin
I L Ov E U I

How to upload Signatures and Avatars. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to upload Signatures and Avatars.   How to upload Signatures and Avatars. EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 5:06 pm

Kay
Back to top Go down

How to upload Signatures and Avatars.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: F2p Village :: F2p Village Information-
Jump to: