Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News + Forum Stats + Major CC Update

Go down 
+2
Lawl
Spirit Hc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit Hc
Admin
Admin
Spirit Hc

News + Forum Stats + Major CC Update Empty
PostSubject: News + Forum Stats + Major CC Update   News + Forum Stats + Major CC Update EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 3:28 pm

Welcome back to F2p Village Very Happy We have recently hit 1,000 posts and 50 members and there is no stop in sight Very Happy Recently, there have been two bots on our forum (Google and Yahoo) now, our site is searchable using Google and Yahoo! Google works best however, all you have to do is type in ‘F2p Village’ without quotes and the first link links you back to F2p Village Smile.

F2p Village gives special thanks to basketballman and Belgian Ftw for both inviting 5 members and being the first to achieve the Recruiter rank. They both have also earned a gold star in our cc Smile A big applause goes to Belgian Ftw, packman9898, iSkill, Lawl and I L Ov E U I for being the top 5 most active posters. And finally, Belgian Ftw, lucky event, My Logs Burn, iSkill and `Canteen for being the top 5 Topic starters. Another big thanks goes to you for being active on the Forums sunny

Our clan chat ‘Free Village’ has gone under construction, All members of F2p Village will now get 1 banana no matter what to distinguish themselves from the rest of the f2p skilling world. Also, the total level requirement has been scarped and replaced with a total exp requirement. 2 bananas require a 750K total exp, 3 bananas require a 5m total exp, a bronze star requires a 15m total exp, a silver star requires a 30m total exp and finally a gold star requires you to be part of the staff at F2p Village (you must either be a admin, moderator or a recruiter to earn this ranking). I have tried my best to give everybody the appropriate ranking on the cc, but I am nearly certain that I made a mistake with someone somewhere, if i made a mistake on your ranking, please post it here. What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://f2pvillage.forumotion.net
Lawl
Moderators
Moderators
Lawl

PostSubject: Re: News + Forum Stats + Major CC Update   News + Forum Stats + Major CC Update EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 4:27 pm

Yay! This is great news.
But just to make sure i advice everyone here to add f2pvillage to your favourites so you can access it any time.

Oh and again, good job on the top 5 active members, topic starters and recruiters.
Back to top Go down
The Everlost
Active Forum Member
Active Forum Member
The Everlost

PostSubject: Re: News + Forum Stats + Major CC Update   News + Forum Stats + Major CC Update EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 4:56 am

It's a good thing you can find these forums with search engines. and congratulations to everyone who
got a new rank Smile
Back to top Go down
I L Ov E U I
Admin
Admin
I L Ov E U I

PostSubject: Re: News + Forum Stats + Major CC Update   News + Forum Stats + Major CC Update EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 9:48 am

nice work, nice to hear=]
Back to top Go down
packman9898
Active Forum Member
Active Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: News + Forum Stats + Major CC Update   News + Forum Stats + Major CC Update EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 5:50 pm

Oh I am in the top 5 posters? affraid
Back to top Go down
Morgan cook
F2p Skiller
F2p Skiller

PostSubject: Re: News + Forum Stats + Major CC Update   News + Forum Stats + Major CC Update EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 9:54 am

lmao when I L Ov E U I told about f2p village, and I googled it, found it and started to register, She said... Well are you going to join? And I said I'm registering and she said where? lol!
Back to top Go down
I L Ov E U I
Admin
Admin
I L Ov E U I

PostSubject: Re: News + Forum Stats + Major CC Update   News + Forum Stats + Major CC Update EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 11:12 am

Morgan cook wrote:
lmao when I L Ov E U I told about f2p village, and I googled it, found it and started to register, She said... Well are you going to join? And I said I'm registering and she said where? lol!

Ya well, I knew we had a goggle, and yahho bot, but I didn't think you were that fast and smart lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ...   News + Forum Stats + Major CC Update EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 6:52 pm

you spelt google and yahoo wrong.
Back to top Go down
Spirit Hc
Admin
Admin
Spirit Hc

PostSubject: Re: News + Forum Stats + Major CC Update   News + Forum Stats + Major CC Update EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 4:45 pm

... wrote:

If i did, you did it too Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://f2pvillage.forumotion.net
I L Ov E U I
Admin
Admin
I L Ov E U I

PostSubject: Re: News + Forum Stats + Major CC Update   News + Forum Stats + Major CC Update EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 2:16 pm

Spirit Hc wrote:
... wrote:

If i did, you did it too Suspect

How is that spelt wrong?

It's Google and Yahoo
Back to top Go down
Morgan cook
F2p Skiller
F2p Skiller

PostSubject: Re: News + Forum Stats + Major CC Update   News + Forum Stats + Major CC Update EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 11:26 pm

yh he did spell it worng... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News + Forum Stats + Major CC Update   News + Forum Stats + Major CC Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1