Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spirit Hc [60 Def Party] Video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Belgian Ftw
Admin
Admin
Belgian Ftw

Spirit Hc [60 Def Party] Video Empty
PostSubject: Spirit Hc [60 Def Party] Video   Spirit Hc [60 Def Party] Video EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 10:55 am

This is the vid I made of the party yesterday (yes, Rvanrompaey is my YouTube account):

Rvanrompaey (YouTube video description) wrote:
This is a video I recorded on 21 November 2008, during Spirit Hc's big party. His goal was to be the lowest level player (and the 1st one) to ever get 99 prayer and 60 defence. He is combat level 30, when he gets 60 defence during his party, which is a world record!

I didn't edit the video much, and used the in-game sounds to create a nice effect that Spirit Hc wanted by throwing his party in Lumbridge. It gives the party a noobish feeling, the same feeling as when you play RuneScape for (one of) the 1st time(s).

NOTE: Congratulations Spirit Hc, for being the 1st level 30 to ever have achieved Prayer cape(t) and Full Dragon (and some other defence/prayer-related items).

Last edited by Belgian Ftw on Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/rvanrompaey
I L Ov E U I
Admin
Admin
I L Ov E U I

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Hc [60 Def Party] Video   Spirit Hc [60 Def Party] Video EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 10:57 am

Nice vid, gratz Spirit.
Eww, you listen to the RuneScape music?
Back to top Go down
Belgian Ftw
Admin
Admin
Belgian Ftw

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Hc [60 Def Party] Video   Spirit Hc [60 Def Party] Video EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 11:00 am

I L Ov E U I wrote:
Nice vid, gratz Spirit.
Eww, you listen to the RuneScape music?
Normally I never do.

In the post where Spirit Hc announced his party, he mentioned he wanted to do the party in Lumbridge for the newbie-feeling it gives (or something like that).
That's why I used in-game music (because most people only listen to it when they are new to RS).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/rvanrompaey
I L Ov E U I
Admin
Admin
I L Ov E U I

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Hc [60 Def Party] Video   Spirit Hc [60 Def Party] Video EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 11:02 am

Ya your right, I always listened to it before lol.
But, nice vid Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Hc [60 Def Party] Video   Spirit Hc [60 Def Party] Video Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Hc [60 Def Party] Video
Page 1 of 1