Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to expand F2p Village

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Q00z
F2p Skiller
F2p Skiller

How to expand F2p Village Empty
PostSubject: How to expand F2p Village   How to expand F2p Village EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 8:19 pm

I've been thinking a lot about what is the best way of expanding the clan. I don't really now how clans recruit members, and how/why the members stick with the clan. Every clan must at some point started off small. To make this clan larger, we have to think of some ideas that would be appealing for other skillers. It should provide some incentive to join the clan.

I looked at the events section and didn't find a post. I am not a very imaginative guy, but I think an organized event that looks and is fun would attract many members. We could maybe make a video and post it on a site (I am not sure about this part, mainly because I have no experience in editing). Hopefully skillers would be interested in the clan then, and may want to join F2p Village Very Happy.

Bottom line is that whenever I check this forums site (about once a day), on average I see about 1 new post. We need to get a lot more members for this clan to be great. The clan chat as of now is not active, but this is also due to the amount of members in the clan.

Therefore, I would like this topic to be about how we can expand F2p Village. Any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated Very Happy .

----Q00z----
Back to top Go down
Spirit Hc
Admin
Admin
Spirit Hc

PostSubject: Re: How to expand F2p Village   How to expand F2p Village EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 9:18 pm

I first made this forum in the summer when i had plenty of time, now i have much less time because im juggling school, sports, music lessons, and a job. I obviously am not on free village as much as i wish to be. This is why i have recruited our admins. No

If you are willing to be very active and beneficial to Free Village's community and population, i will consider upgrading your rank to admin.
Back to top Go down
https://f2pvillage.forumotion.net
Q00z
F2p Skiller
F2p Skiller

PostSubject: Re: How to expand F2p Village   How to expand F2p Village EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 7:07 pm

Haha, okay, thanks Very Happy.

But in the meantime I really want people to just throw in any ideas they have about how to expand F2p village in this topic.
Back to top Go down
canteen shop
F2p Skiller
F2p Skiller

PostSubject: Re: How to expand F2p Village   How to expand F2p Village EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 8:47 pm

first of all the amount of ppl who know this place is small
should try advretising on fan site forums,
if your looking for f2pers then ur best chance is look at disruption, peaceful clan or
contacting them in game cuz i no alot of the f2p skillers

overall shouldn't be hard for u Q00z
Back to top Go down
I L Ov E U I
Admin
Admin
I L Ov E U I

PostSubject: Re: How to expand F2p Village   How to expand F2p Village EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 9:59 am

Ya, I have been trying to recruit members, but if they join they usually see very little activity so they never come back.
As what Spirit said, I'm sure we are all busy with school, jobs, etc. and don't have as much time to make events, recruit, and do those fun things as a clan we would like to do.
Maybe a video would work, as suggested, and put it on youtube, or around runescape forums.

But ya, i'll try to think of a way we can boost this clans activity and get more members.

Also, I recruit some people, but half the time there too lazy to look it up, and I can't tell them the URL or I'll just get banned.

-Thinking Mode: Online-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to expand F2p Village   How to expand F2p Village Empty

Back to top Go down

How to expand F2p Village
Page 1 of 1